Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My own Benjamin!

So if you have never seen this movie/play.....you must stop what you are doing and go watch it!

7 Brides for 7 Brothers is just so dear to my heart! I can't even tell you how many times I've seen it!

So Queen Creek Performing Arts is finally doing this play this year and we are so excited because Brent is going to be in it! He just found out last night that he made it as Benjamin (the really cute one!) and he's excited to be with his fellow brothers (Newell-Caleb; Mikey-Daniel; & Mark Baker-Frank!) So it will be fun!


Pretty dang close, huh!?

Congrats Honey!
Put it on your calendars now.....June 27th, 28th & 30th!

8 comments:

Annie said...

Yes, I still have a crush on Benjamin! That's awesome!

Laura Blue said...

this is one of my favorite movies! so lucky for brent to be able to do this. can't wait to see more pics since i can't attend. and yes, he is his look-a-like and he has the talent for it. good luck brent!

Laura Blue said...

this is one of my favorite movies! so lucky for brent to be able to do this. can't wait to see more pics since i can't attend. and yes, he is his look-a-like and he has the talent for it. good luck brent!

Amy G. said...

i can definitely see a resemblance!

Mo said...

That's awesome. What an accomplishment! Congrats to him.

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

Love love this movie!! My kids even love this movie now because I watch it so much;)

I would love to see and hear your talented husband in this one!

Sheri Lee said...

Way to go Brent! I always knew you were the cute one! Ha ha! That really is awesome, and I can't wait to see it!

Erin said...

That is so fun Emily!! Jace and I will definitely have to come see it. Well... I don't know if I can really get Jace to come, but me and my girlfriends will for sure! Congratulations Brent!!