Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Conference




What a fun weekend Brent and I had up at Conference! Neither of us have been since we've been married, so we thought we'd go up with just our little Jack-Jack who was only 4 months old! This was the beginning of October and usually it's not too cold that weekend up in Utah. I thought I was totally prepared with my little cotton jacket. But Mother Nature always has surprises up her (or His?) sleeve! It was only 38 degrees for the high the first day; 20 degrees below normal! ...freezing cold rain when we went to and from conference on Saturday!
Man, I love Arizona!

1 comment:

Jami Baker said...

YAAAHHH Emily posted some new things. I always just check your blog to see if you did and I was quite surprised to a new post!! Can't wait to see more even though we pretty much know what is going on with you guys!! :) Talk to you soon!!