Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rocky Point 2008

We went to Rocky Point June 3rd-7th for our annual Rocky Point trip. Annie & Doug, Sheri & Zach, Katy & Chris, Mom & Dad & Callie (and all the kids) came with us!

Wow....this was a FUN year! The weather was beautiful, the water was warm and my kids were happy! So despite my near drowning experience, everything was perfect! (Yes...some ginormous waves took me under and the tube I had on my arm was pulling me under and tearing my arm off!) But Brent came to my rescue just in time....he's my hero!

Anyway....please enjoy a fun slide of all our wonderful experiences! Jack-Jack was so cute...loved the sand! And he loved to swim and would just jump off the edge and slightly swim to Brent under water. It was crazy to see! And as you can see, my kids were Mexican by the time we came home. We always stay at the Princesa...it's kind of like a home away from home.

Anyway....good times were had!

10 comments:

Laura Blue said...

wow, looks like you guys had a blast! and yes, your kids are mexican... that's great that they tan so easily. and that's awesome that jack jack would jump in and "swim" too. looks like fun was had by all! good times

See it Try it Love it said...

The Princesa is a nice place. I just hate the sting rays, even though everyone says they never see them....I have a huge scar on the bottom of my foot to prove it.
Your kids do tan easily, that's awesome!! Tell Cali she looked hot in her pictures!!!

Jenna said...

Emily sorry my sister was signed in as Crystal Annie....that was my comment, not Crystal!!

The Whatcott Fam said...

How fun that you guys still go every year! I'm sure your parents can't wait to join in the fun when they get home!

Jami Baker said...

I am jealous of you guys right now!! I have been wanting to go to Rocky Point for a while, it just hasn't worked out. But your little Livi is too cute in her little swimsuit! We need to get together more often!

But looks like you guys had fun!!

Peterson Family said...

Looks like fun!! It's been FOREVER since I have been to Rocky Point... glad you all had such a great trip! Your kids look cute with their summer 'Mexican' tans! :)

Mo said...

How fun!

As Told By Molly said...

What a blast! We go to San Carlos every year and fill up on fresh tortillas and shrimp. Last year everywhere we went the old Mexican ladies would tell me what a handsome "gordito" Porter was. It's the best.
Hey, what was the passport situation like to get down and back?

Annie said...

Of course you had a near drowning! It wouldn't be right if you didn't have some kind of accident. I'm glad you're ok though. That is pretty scary, and that's why I'm afraid of the ocean. Looks like you had a great time!

Abby Annis said...

Hi Emily! I found your blog thru Stephanie's. Sounds like you had a great time on your trip. What a fun tradition!