Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's a MIRACLE.....I'm back!

Okay, I know it's been FOREVER since I've blogged last! 
I almost just gave it up completely, through a crazy move & a 1st trimester of being pregnant sick (yes- I'm prego in case you didn't notice my fat belly!)   But I've made it through and here I am!

So, we are just going to start at the most recent happenings & gradually I will work my way backwards!  :)

So.........here is EASTER Sunday!  I LOVE getting my kids matching clothes for Easter....so fun!


My handsome little 22 month old!  I can't believe he's almost 2!
We haven't quite perfected that "naturally" beautiful smile with Olivia!
Oakley always wears a white shirt & tie, so he was a little concerned 
this wasn't good enough for Sunday......he's such a good boy!)
(Jackson just loves messing up his hair!.....sure love that!)

10 comments:

Amy G. said...

your kids are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

They look so cute in their easter outfits! Good job in the shopping department!

Krystall said...

I love Olivia's dress! It's awesome that Oakley feels a little underdressed- what a good boy! :) He sure looks cute anyhow!

Mo said...

Hey, I didn't know about your pregnancy! Congrats! Your new yard looks beautiful; I'm sure the kids are loving it.

Sheri Lee said...

Cute! Ava smiles goofy when taking pics as well, it's so annoying! Oh well, it's a memory, right?!

Kellie said...

Congrats! I sure know how the ol' blog takes a backseat the first trimester. Glad you're doing better. Ours suffered over Christmas and now we are due with #5 in July. Good luck!

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

Holy cuteness! You have some seriously adorable kids Emily!

(And congratulations!)

Abby Annis said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! And cute pics--your kids are adorable!

Jaime said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! Your kids are so adorable!!!

Melody said...

Glad you're back, Emily! I always enjoy your posts. Congrats on Baby #4!