Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"Just When I Thought I Was Over You!"....

Okay- so that's a line from one of my all-time favorite songs....who knows that!?

So, yes, just when you thought I was completing giving up on the blogging world............
I bring you.............

A POST! :)

So buckle up & prepare yourself for a journey back through time (or at least through the last 6 months when I've just been lazy and haven't blogged!)

So for my 1st blog back, I had to document how ADORABLE my sweet Livi was today-singing the National Anthem with Brent- in front of her entire school + parents for a special Veteran's Day program! She wasn't the least bit nervous. In fact, she knew just how to give them her cute little smile & make them love her.

Sorry for the jittery camera (like mother like daughter)....I was trying to get her to sing loud at times...while operating the camera....not recommended!

Enjoy!

(I also LOVE the proud teacher in the background mouthing the words!)

9 comments:

The Shepherd Family said...

So cute Thanks for sharing.

Doug Lewis said...

Great singing Olivia and Brent!

Unknown said...

Cal could watch that over and over I think. After 3 times I said we were going to take a little break. It is darling! I am sure there will be MANY future duets to come!

Jami Baker said...

That was soooooo cute! I love how cute her little voice is!! Go Livi!!

Kristin Leigh said...

that is awesome!

Hambrick said...

Unbelievable for a youngster. Very enjoyable.

Shalisa said...

Didn't I sign something that said I was not supposed to be in that video? I was nervous for her...not necessary however. She was amazing! I especially love her shoulder that keeps coming up showing people how truly cute she is!

Academy said...

How cool! She is so cute. I can't believe how big she is now! They both did great!

Lauren Howell said...

That was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Great job Livy! What a brave little girl. She looks so grown up.