Sunday, July 15, 2007

Eager in July

We went up to the Slade cabin on July 2nd and stayed for 4 days. It couldn't have been more beautiful up there. We even found this little creek on the way up to Big Lake. We rode the horses around the creek and even found very fresh animal bones all over the place! They even had some blood on them still and the 3 boys (Carter(Callie's), Oakley, and Ethan(Newell's)) all thought that was the coolest thing ever! Notice the spine behind them...gross!

Could she be any cuter? I know...I shouldn't say that since she's my own, but I can't help it!


With her best friend, Hannah, riding Franklin- or "Fwankwin" as she would say!



Definitely not afraid of horses...in fact, I kept finding her over under the horses, all by herself, petting their tails. It's a miracle she's never been drastically hurt!


-

1 comment:

Amy G. said...

what a beauty olivia is! btw, i didn't mean to copy your blog...i just don't know how to create my own :)