Monday, August 6, 2007

Potato Lake

We had such a fun week camping up at Potato Lake! I haven't been there since I was a little girl, so it was so fun to go back and see the same exact spot we camped out when we were kids. Recognize the cave in back, fam? But of course, it wasn't the same because I just couldn't do a tent. :) I mean, come on, with a newborn and rain every day, can you expect that out of me!?


We went up Thursday, July 26th with all my neighbors on my street and Aunt Annie came with us with baby Callin. She was home alone, so we talked her into coming. The kids had so much fun and we all rode 4-wheelers and our Ranger around all the time. Even Oakley was getting good at it! We went up to the lake one day, had smores one night and even had a big dance fest! We were going to stay til Sunday, but due to non-stop rain pouring down on us all day Saturday, we decided to leave Saturday night. It was such a fun trip!

No comments: