Sunday, September 9, 2007

Brent's new do!


So I bought some new buzzers....thinking, "Hey these are nice....they don't have those attachments anymore- it's just automatic...so they've got to be easy!" Lo and behold....this is what happened. The blade wasn't quite on all the way, so the very first cut, cut the deepest! Yes, that was less than a "1", so we had to practically bic his head!
Poor Brent...as least it has grown back within 2 weeks!


I figured maybe I better put some pictures of us on here too and not just our kids! So this is from this weekend, the 7th, when we went with Wally and Debbie, & Chris and Katy to our favorite restaurant in the world...Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. Nothing is better in the whole world to me than their ravioli as an appetizer, the felite, and then their creme brulee as dessert! Ahhh! And they even let us bring Jackson since he was being a stinker that day and I didn't want to leave him with a babysitter. Man, I love that place!

3 comments:

Tyra said...

Oh my heck, I was blog surfing and found on you a friends blog, what a blast from the past, it looks like you have a great family , your kids are super cute. talk to you later

Kellie said...

Talk about a face I haven't seen since just after high school. Good to see Brent is doing well and his family as well. You kids are just darling! I am not a blog stalker, just a blog hopper and I love finding blasts from the past.

email me at kmarzetta@hotmail.com to view our blog.

Kellie (Pew) Marzetta

The Richins Family said...

hi emily and brent. it's jenny richins (brewer) here. i was blog hopping and found yours. your family has really grown up and of course all cute. that's funny about brents' hair and so nice that it grew back fast. :) well we just went private with our blog so feel free to email me at: jenrichins@yahoo.com so i can send you an invite or you can post on my public blog by just clicking on my name. well i hope all is well, it sounds like it. :)