Sunday, September 9, 2007

Oakley is 5!

Brent took Oakley to see the movie "Transformers" about a month ago, and ever since, Oakley knew he wanted to have a Transformers party! We swam and had pizza, presents, and cake and ice cream! It was so much fun!

And of course, Brent wanted me to make a "real" cake for him for his birthday. So after searching for days and days to find a Transformers shaped cake pan, I came to the conclusion that I was going to have to do it myself....so this is what I came up with....notice the "Transformers" style of writing and the 4 transformers in the corners! I'm so proud of myself!

Michael Kelly, Oakley, Caden Bluth, Dawson (and Gavin was there) VandeVoorde, Scout (and Ryder was there) Lines, McKoy Kelly, Braeden Baker, and Malachi Kelly

2 comments:

Erin said...

I think you did GREAT on the cake!! What does Brent mean by "real" cake? Homemade? And I LOVE the prayer picture! That is just way too cute.

Erin said...

P.S. Not sure if you noticed on my blog... but we got a puppy. So some girl who has a son named Oakley got all offended because I named our puppy Oakley. But I just love the name!! So anyway... no offense intended! Just take it as a compliment - because I think it's a great name (even for a pup).