Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thatcher...here we come!

NlightN Thatcher Concert 2007

It's Monday, December 3rd, ....the biggest day that's Thatcher/Safford's had in a long time! NlightN is coming to town! They are coming home.....home to their roots that gave them wings! (I think they originally did their first concert here?...I think).....but I do know this...they love them! How could you not?....5 cute guys with musical talent! They got me!




Backstage before the show started, Jack-Jack had to wish his daddy good luck! (6 months old!)





The NlightN groupies of course had to take a trip! We were front and center cheering on our hunks! (That would be (left to right) Alissa, Jami, Jenica, me, & Lauren....in case you didn't know) We had so much fun...especially on our drive down. Lauren let me and Jami tag along in her Suburban with our kids too. We had a fun trip there and got to do a little bonding time!

Okay.....after all the autograph signing calmed down, we finally took a picture of the group together (I think it's been a few years!) But seriously, I think the girls were a little hopeful still....even after 5-7 years of marriage each & 12 1/2 kids between us all!

So.....apparently I do not know how to stand like a lady! Someone please help me!

I LOVE THATCHER!

1 comment:

Amy G. said...

do ladies stand a certain way? i missed that memo too.