Friday, February 8, 2008

Why can't we live at the beach?


Sometimes I ask myself, "Why can't we live at the beach?" In fact, I did see a couple people that "lived" at the beach, sleeping in the cold air & wind. Then I realized how much I do love Arizona, how much I love the weather here, and how much I love to visit California just once or twice a year! :)
We saw a crazy lady swimming in the water with almost nothing on, dug a big hole, and I ran down the pier, 20 minutes one way, just to get the best shake ever & put the calories back on!


Soaking it all in....


(That's the place I ran to in the background... and when I say "ran" I mean "speed walked"!)

loved it! loved it! loved it!

4 comments:

Mo said...

We came back from our trip wondering the same question, 'Why can't we live at the beach'??? Sandy diapers is my answer...

Amy G. said...

it looks cold! and cute dress, livi...ellie has that one too :)

Laura Blue said...

i too would live at the beach if we could. it's so beautiful. looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

Those are great beach pictures! Jackson looks like he has a mouth full of sand in the last one. We missed you guys so much at Sunday dinner tonight that I just had to get on and see if you had updated your blog and you did!