Sunday, March 30, 2008

Changes!

Okay...
I know it's been a long time since I've posted....but hey...at least I can make some cute changes!
I went with this template because it reminds me of where a chunk of my heart is....Africa.
Those darn gazelles are everywhere! And the elephants are my favorite...especially when the little babies tag along behind. :) Anyway...this is for you, Mom, Dad & Lindy!
Love you guys and miss you!

And I promise to give you a big update soon....especially about our pioneer trek!

4 comments:

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

Hey you!

I miss you guys in our ward! Glad you updated the blog! I am just starting..lots of fun!

Add me tandlmorrisfamily.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Emily- we are too alike! I almost used the same background on my blog because of the elephants! Can't wait for an update.

Amy G. said...

i love the new background! i don't even know how to do that...like so many other things about blogging. yikes! anyway, i think it's cute and it made me think of africa too.

Mo said...

I love the background, the colors are great! I totally thought of Africa when I saw it....I loved the lesson you gave in YW about your experiences there a while back. You are amazing!