Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easters....



Ever since I've watched Nacho Libre ("I've had diarrhea since last Easters"), I can't help but say "Easters" now instead of just "Easter"! :)


Anyway....we had such a wonderful day! We got home from the trek the day before Easter- on Saturday afternoon. We didn't have much time to do a lot of fun Easter things, but we did do baskets! And we had a fun ward party a few weeks before where they dyed eggs & went on an egg hunt, so I just counted that this year!


Olivia was very worried about the Easter bunny this year. She was so worried about opening the front door after the Easter bunny rang the doorbell. She kept saying, "But the big scary Easter bunny's not going to be here, right!?" So then we watch Peter Cottontail and I reassured her that he was small and very nice! But she doesn't ever want to see him, so I'm fine with that! :)
And she LOVED her Care Bear I got her! She now has Sunshine Bear & Love-a-Lot...and I just love that she's playing with things that I loved when I was little....like My Little Ponies too! I don't want her to grow up!
And then after all the chocolate & worry about the Easter bunny, she finally crashed!

2 comments:

Amy G. said...

that's hilarious. are you sure she's not dead?

Mo said...

Love it. That is when the sugar finally wore off....poor Olivia!