Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring Fun!

March was SO beautiful this year! Would you not agree? We really spent as much time as we could outside & leaving the doors open to cool things off. But now the flies are coming...ahh!! And it's almost time to turn on the A/C- so we are enjoying it while we can!

Jack-Jack loves to sit out in the tire chips....and chew on them occasionally!

He LOVES the SWING now! I can sit them out there and get a few things accomplished in the kitchen...it's great!

The kids are seriously obsessed with getting the eggs each day from our 6, now 5 chickens. (We had an accidental drowning in the horse trough) :( It is so fun though to have your own eggs, and the kids love their "chore"!

Olivia LOVES her cousin Hannah & especially that she's right next door! It reminds me of me & Cindy growing up.....fun creative times! (Their dolls are back to back in the swing!)

......"I get the tingles in a silly place......It starts in my toes......and I crinkle my nose!" (Colbie Caillat's song "Bubbly".....the best song ever in case you havn't heard it!)

....Until next March!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

So I am glad you clarified about the doll in the swing. I was worried about poor Jack- jack all slumpped over! Now I am embarrased for thinking it was him at all. Every child needs a best friend neighbor!

Mo said...

HA! I totally fell for the 'baby' in the swing, too. :)

Oh, fly season....*sigh*.

DeAnne Baum said...

We are enjoying the weather too!

Congrats to Brent on getting the roll in the play. It will be fun to see him in action....he is so talented.

Your family is so adorable.

Peterson Family said...

March HAS been awesome!! I am a little sad that we have to turn the AC back on, but I am excited to start swimming again.

I like your background page, it does remind me of Africa! :) Very cute...

Amy G. said...

it looks like we need to come enjoy that beautiful weather in YOUR backyard! and chickens!! i am very impressed. what a fun chore!

Laura Blue said...

your kids sure look like they are enjoying the sun. how great it must be to have such a fun backyard... with chickens and a playground and grass!

Jami Baker said...

Such fun updates! I loved reading about your trek! How fun and HARD at the same time. It's fun now that it's over!

So excited for the boys to do this play! I can't wait to see them dance and sing in a play! ENTERTAINMENT!!

Basarabas said...

It was fun seeing you at Fern's shower. I can't believe how big your kids are! So cute!

Jenna said...

Cute Blog....there is nothing like AZ in the Spring!!! Jackson is so big......I can't believe it!

Savannah said...

emily - SO adorable :)
i just can't get over how cute your kids are! and i miss the gorgeous spring weather over there!

hope everything is going well :)

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.