Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Ali!!!

Wow....! Ali is the big 3-0 today!!!!!!!
Boy....you are getting up there! But the funny thing is....you would never know!

Ali is so beautiful skinny and young! And will always be young at heart!

Yep.....she's in Australia right now....living there!
I love you Ali and miss you! You better come and visit soon!

Thanks for all the fun memories growing up!
I remember reading in the my journal one day that my goal was to be more spontaneous....just like my sister Ali! I don't know if I'll ever catch up with her on that one though!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALI!!!!!!

2 comments:

Laura Blue said...

those are great pics. i love seeing old pics. happy birthday ali

shabbyscrapper said...

love the pics...love the memories. this is how i remember you guys...STILL! i mean, i get older, but no one else is supposed to get older.
just found ali's blog this evening and loved all the australia pics.

love ya, aunt jenny