Monday, July 28, 2008

I LOVE my kids!

As you can tell...my kids are my life!
(And don't worry....I don't usually bathe Oakley with them- but I just had to get that same shot that Mom did of Josh & Aimee when they were little!)....I used lots of bubbles!
This shows you how organized and mathmatical Oakley is. This started as playing "store" where he'd line up all the toys and his friends could come buy something from him!
This is one of his best friends Rider Lines....what a great kid. I want pretty blue eyes....not fair...
Ranger rides in Eager on a beautiful day...

5 comments:

Laura Blue said...

your kids are just too cute. looks like you guys are all enjoying your summer. happy birthday jack jack. fun pics!

Amy G. said...

I can't believe how long Olivia's hair has gotten! So cute...all of them!

As Told By Molly said...

Hey Emily! Your blondies are too cute. Jack is a mini-Packard all the way, isn't he?

Sheri Lee said...

So glad you finally updated! I love the pic of Jack 3 stories in the air! He loves it!

DeAnne Baum said...

What fun times. I love how green and pretty it is in all the pictures. Your kids are darn cute!

Are you getting excited for school to start?