Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Brent!

Yes, my wonderful, talented, amazing & drop-dead gorgeous husband is turning 31 tomorrow (the 5th)!  Happy Birthday Honey!  The funny thing is that I'm going to have to tell him to check this because I don't think he checks that often!  

And while I'm talking about how talented he is....let me just say in case you haven't heard that he is opening for Lady Antebellum at QCPAC on September 11 with his country band....yes, he has a band and is actually at "band practice" right now!  Lady Antebellum was the #1 new country group this year and I absolutely love them, so this is a huge opportunity!  
So make sure you get tickets and come see the show!  www.qcpac.com

HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!
I LOVE YOU!





4 comments:

As Told By Molly said...

Well, Happy Birthday Brent!
We've got our tickets for the show and are really excited. I'm gunna wear my cowboy hat and everything!See you there!

The Richins Family said...

well happy birthday! good luck for the opening night. that's very exciting!! brent has great singing talents!!

Amy G. said...

brent's lucky cause even if his band sucks (which i know it couldn't possibly) it's likely that every girl in the room will be drooling over him and love him instantly! you can tell him i said that. you can't tell josh i said that :)

Annie said...

So Brent's a rock and roller?? That's fun, I'll bet your kids think he's the coolest dad in town! My sister, Amy, is having her baby on Sept. 11th and I might be in town for it. That being said, I probably wouldn't be able to make it to the concert and the hospital all in one day! But I'm happy for Brent, that's really cool.