Saturday, October 18, 2008

fUn aRouNd tHe hOuSe!!!

I just have to document my favorite part of every day.....when daddy "comes home". Technically he is home a lot, since he works here!....but when he's really done with work he "mentally" comes home! And that's the best!
And then there's my cutie pie- Livi Loo. We chopped her hair off! Ahhhh! I was so nervous to do it but it looks so much better. It was just getting way too long and she hates for me to do her hair anyway, so it's much easier! And she LOVES it! It's a-line in the back and way cute.....now I'm tempted to do mine!!!!???

Here's a BEFORE shot, and a classic picture of her attitude as a 4 year old!

And AFTER!

And Jackson loves Livi's bean bag. He drags it around the house, to where he thinks might be a comfortable resting spot for a few moments....and then he's up and going again!

And this picture just had to make the cut. He actually took this himself- probably as the camera was falling to the ground....as that is my kitchen ceiling!

10 comments:

Peterson Family said...

I love Livi's hair cut... way cute! That's funny that Jackson took that picture himself, I love his little belly in that picture too! What a doll. Yeah, it HAS been too long since we've hung out, we should get together some time! :)

Sheree and Brian Mowers said...

Olivia's hair is so cute! I love it...and don't worry Alyssa has the same attitude going on right now too! AHHH! Jackson is getting so big and so cute! We miss you guys!

Keller Clan Mom said...

love that last picture that jack took. (that sound like the house that jack built.) but anyway, that made me laugh outloud. livi's hair is too cute. nice call. are you next? everybody's doing it... jk everybody except me... i'm growing mine. but probably not for long. i don't know how to do long hair anymore. love, aimee

Keller Clan Mom said...

love that last picture that jack took. (that sound like the house that jack built.) but anyway, that made me laugh outloud. livi's hair is too cute. nice call. are you next? everybody's doing it... jk everybody except me... i'm growing mine. but probably not for long. i don't know how to do long hair anymore. love, aimee

Todd and Aubree said...

Emily! It's Aubree Wright (Cahoon). I am so glad I found your blog. Your family is darling!

Crissie said...

Hi Emily! I'm glad you visited my new blog! Come visit anytime. :) Your kids are so adorable! And I'm so glad that you have fond memories of Grandma Ferrin's cookie jar! So do I!! :) Keep in contact!
Love,
Crissie

Amy G. said...

i love her hair and now am tempted to cut both ellie's and mine for essentially the same reason. we both hate to do our hair! like mother, like daughter i guess.

Anonymous said...

Love Livi's new hair cut. I have also been tempted for a while now to cut my hair. This is not helping!

Mo said...

My dad worked from home much of the time and I know exactly what you mean about being 'mentally' there as opposed to there in person. Your kids are lucky to see him all the time, even if he can't play all day!

Lauren Howell said...

Love Livi's new do! Your kids are so cute Emily. What do you think about doing a fhe activity at the giant park in Florence with the old gang?