Monday, October 27, 2008

Haircuts & Parties!

So it was just a wonderful weekend....I love Fall!

I decided to chop my hair off on Thursday (many thanks to my friend Julie who coaxed me into it!) and to my wonderful hairstylist- the one and only Jill Ann LeSueur Chipman! She's the best!

But we chopped a good 5-6 inches, so it was scary- but I do love it! It's kind of a choppy a-line cut- LOVE it! And it's so easy to do!
Friday we went to a rockin' Redneck Halloween party- which was totally awesome, but sorry, I'm not going to post those pictures for the whole world to see! It's just too nasty!
And Saturday we had Grandma Packard with us for the day. It's so good to have her down here...and it was so great to have her help me with my laundry all day! Then that night we had a fun street family Halloween party at the John's house. It was a blast! The kids LOVED the haunted house in their garage & they had a fun bounce house & a pumpkin carving contest. It was just perfect for the kids and a fun night for us!
Livi went through the haunted house once and they accidentally got some fake blood on her sleeve. So when she came out she had this horrified look on her face and she said, "Mom! I broke my arm.........but it doesn't hurt!?"

(Anakin from Star Wars, Gramma, Tinkerbell, the Disco Queen, & Jack the Pumpkin!)

10 comments:

Annie said...

I've been waiting to see a picture of your hair! It's very cute.

Erin said...

You're hair looks great. Makes me want to cut mine off too!

Jami Baker said...

Oh come on Em, I posted a picture of Mark and I, where's your picture of you guys???? I'll be waiting for it.

Heidi said...

I love your hair Emily.. and I'm cracking up because I JUST got my hair cut and it looks almost exactly like yours! We always seem to have the same hair... I guess that means we both have good taste!

Peterson Family said...

Cute kids! Cool pumpkin too, I still need to carve one this year. I always wait so that it won't go bad, and then all the good one's are gone! :) One year I'll time it right.

Yeah, I second Jami, I want to see a picture!! Come on, her's were HILARIOUS, you have to post at least one. ;)

DeAnne Baum said...

Cute hair....I love it!

As Told By Molly said...

You look so fab in short or long hair. You even rock that afro. ;)

Unknown said...

Your hair is darling! Very tempting! It is fun to see grandma and her same old silky shirts and polyester pants! How fun! Email the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Way cute hair em. I LOVE it. You are tempting me!

McCabe Family said...

I am glad you listened to that crazy friend of yours! You look fabulous!!! I love Livi's too!!