Saturday, November 1, 2008

Silly Livi!

A couple weeks ago I freaked out and couldn't find Livi anywhere when we came home to a babysitter. But don't worry- I finally found her behind our couch in the family just sound asleep!The kids love our wigs we've used for past Halloweens, but this is especially great! This is Livi with her next-door neighbor friend, Zach Ballard. This kind of reminds me of my mom and dad- say......in 1972? Was that the year you had a mullet dad!? :)


A self portrait! Just a cute picture of her today during Stake Conference (while she was in the nursery playing at the end!)








2 comments:

Krystall said...

Too funny! I hate it when kids freak you out like that! :) The picture in the nursery is adorable and you need to blow up and keep that picture of her and Zack, it could be a good one to blackmail with in the future! Too cute! :)

Unknown said...

That totally reminds me of mom and dad! Too funny! Is Livy actually letting you do her hair these days? It looks great!