Sunday, November 2, 2008

October 31st!!!

What a wonderful time of the year! I LOVE Halloween...it's my 2nd favorite holiday, next to Christmas of course! We had such a fun time going to our ward Halloween party at the Bowman's and then going to Newell and Jessica's house for the Slade Halloween get together after.....and of course, we mostly go so we can do the annual Slade Ugly Face contest. So if you are wondering what those pictures are in the slide- yes- those are not how they normally look. I'm so proud to have married into a family that is so good at making fun of themselves! :) Enjoy the slideshow! (put mouse on each picture for a little caption)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! (And I guess some, so ugly!!) Chris and Brent tie for 1st in my opinion!

Brent & Emily Slade said...

Yes....we haven't voted yet who won the ugly face contest- which we will announce at our Slade Christmas Party- so let's hear it....who do you think should win!?

Mo said...

Chris's face is pretty impressive, I gotta say. ;) Fun game and fun family!

I love your 'Jack-o-lantern'. He looked so cute, especially digging through the trash for cake. ;)

Anonymous said...

I am humiliated! I can't believe you posted our ugly pictures! Next year Emily needs to do her ugly face. No more "behind the camera" excuse.

Jenna said...

RIder is loving that he is on your blog right now!! It was fun to see everyone at the party!!! See u soon at play date!!!

Peterson Family said...

You guys are hilarious! I love that you have an 'ugly' face contest, seriously funny! Your kids look cute in their costumes, glad you all had a fun Halloween. :)

Sheri Lee said...

I have one question... Where is your ugly face, EMILY!? And I think Brent is pretty gross, but then they all were!

Melody said...

That is so hilarious! What a fun family. As for who wins, it's hard to say... I mean, does anyone actually WANT to win?? :)