Friday, September 5, 2008

Bringing Back Star Wars!

So Oakley is 6 now! He had such a fun birthday party on the night of his b-day (August 28th).
They didn't have Star Wars party stuff, so I had to settle for Wall-e (which I loved by the way).
But I at least had to get Oaks only Star Wars stuff....(just the little characters....he loved it!)
We had a little swimming party (typical for my 3 summer babies), had pizza
& I made (according to Brent & Callie) my best ever banana chocolate birthday cake.
Watch out Debbie...here I come!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hee hee. That was funny. If you are going to brag about a delicious dessert, you should at least post the recipe for me!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY OAKLEY! My gosh! Time really flies. I was just reading my journal tonight of when you called me my freshman year and told me you were pregnant with Oakley. You did a great job on Jack's hair! I wish you were here to cut Callin's! He really needs one but I can't bring myself to do it yet. Love you!