Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tagging....a new world to me!

Okay....so Megan Hastings tagged me....so I MUST follow through! But it was kind of fun! She has an amazing blog!

Here are the guidlines for this tag:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

All righty then! Here are six random things about Yours Truly...

1. I have extrememly bad proprioception....(that means that always cut my fingers or I run in to the corner of my piano bench (or a wall) all the time!)

2. I absolutely HATE cleaning bathrooms- always the last chore to be done....dishes are right before that!

3. I formed a "Babysitting Club" based on my favorite series when I was 10. We held weekly meetings even, after passing out flier, and didn't get one call! (Go Cindy & Callie!!!!)

4. Then when that club failed, we formed "The Beastie Girls" club and met on top of my slide.....but I don't remember what we ever did!? Who was in that? Annie, Cindy, Callie!? Thank you dear brother Zach for the inspiration!

5. My favorite food of all time......fresh squeezed orange juice...and it's not even a food! (That is due to Brother Phelps on Christmas mornings!)

6. My favorite smell.......fires! (Like campfires....mmmm! love it!)

Doing some "blog-hopping" I found and tag the following people:
1. Annie L.
2. Cindy W.
3. Stephanie K.
4. Krystall L.
5. Jami B.
6. Annie J.

Happy blogging!

1 comment:

The Whatcott Fam said...

Oh I'll never forget us riding our bikes all the way to Towne Meadows to pass out those fliers! And to think we never got a phone call! :) I'll get working on my tag tomorrow!