Thursday, January 15, 2009

Top 10 Random Pictures of November & December!

Just some highlights of my crazy life!...

#10... A wonderful and FREEZING Thanksgiving with Curtis & Aimee!
#9- A grand week with Grandpa Rob here! Jack just loved him! And the kids loved stealing his walker!#8 - Brent's SLADE Christmas Concert when Oakley loved the "snow" machine...or bubbles basically! (To see more pics from that visit the SLADE blog linked up top)
#7 - At the same Christmas Queen Creek event...Jack was a little leary of Santa! Why do we torture our small children like this!?
#6 - I sure LOVED when Jackson would untie or tear off every bow on the presents under the tree! That was definitely the best part of the month! :)
#5 - Jack at a petting zoo at Desert Mountain Park...it was the sweetest thing I've seen! A little pig comforting a rabbit who was scared and shaking! (And of course Jackson just scaring the poor rabbit even more!)


#4- Livi is a natural ham! At the ward talent show (after) when she was sad that she didn't get to perform...so I found her after she grabbed the mic and started singing!

#3- Again....my LOVELY daughter at the talent show....she would only make that face right when I would try to take a picture of her!

#2- The greatest act of all times....Mormon Synchronized Swimming....Brent was hilarious! (They dive on matresses on the stage!)

#1 - and my number 1 picture.....my random kids! And Livi actually put Jack there by herself and drove him around!

2 comments:

The Whatcott Fam said...

Brandon did that synchronized swim thing with some guys at his work talent show/Christmas party. Hilarious!

Krystall said...

How fun! You know, I would be leery of that Santa too- he's kinda scary! The concert was awesome and the synchronized swimming was so funny!